With a new year, I thought I would try a new poll, so here it is:
Assuming money and time were no object, which of the following would you pick for a grand outdoor adventure in 2011? I’ll leave the poll open for the rest of January.
1. Traveling across Alaska, British Columbia, and the Yukon
2. Hiking in all of the Rocky Mountain, California, and Pacific Northwest National Parks
3. Hiking one of the long trails: Appalachian, Pacific Crest, or Continental Divide Trails
4. Trekking across the Alps
5. Trekking in the Himalayan Mountains
6. Hitting all the major East and South African National Parks on wildlife safari
7. Visiting Antarctica and wild places in the Southern Oceans
8. Outdoor adventures in Australia and New Zealand
9. Other – Where? Leave a comment!
Mesothelioma Lawyer Center
1 year ago