Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Wrapping Up 2020!

 I haven't posted in a while, despite hiking a number of times.  In fact, from October (after healing from abdominal surgery) through December, I went hiking 15 times.  Most of them were quite short, the longest hike being 9 miles and the shortest being 1.3 miles.  I ended up only hiking 121 miles in all of 2020, but given all the medical issues, at least it was something.

So what I will do in the coming days are a few things:

1.  I'll write a post or two summarizing the hikes I did in the mountains late in the year.

2. I'll write a post or two summarizing the hikes I did away from the mountains late in the year.

3. I'll post about a couple of backpacking hikes I've made to start 2021 off.

4. I'll make a judgement about whether to continue the blog or not, or put it to sleep.

Happy New Year, and Happy Trails!

1 comment: